Frank Smith, Lester Langhans, and Thomas McLaughlin found Smith Langhans & McLaughlin, Inc in 1952. Our company provides commercial, industrial, and public construction services. We also provide residential construction services in the Southern Tier of New York.
The sales and installation of pre-engineered steel structures were also a part of the company’s business activity. In 1953, the company moved its offices from 137 Cedar Street, Corning, New York to its current location at 196 West Sixth Street, Corning, New York.
In 1968, both Lester Langhans and Thomas McLaughlin retired from active participation in the company. Smith Langhans & McLaughlin, Inc. was renamed as ‘Frank N. Smith & Associates’.
In 1970, Keuka Construction was a merit shop company that was active in commercial and industrial construction projects in Steuben, Schuyler, and Yates counties of New York.
In 2017 Charles Corrao retired and his son Robert B. Corrao took over as President and CEO.
Keuka Construction continues to be successful in the residential/commercial markets and offer the same quality of work as in the past. Keuka also offers counseling and construction services in the insurance loss claims and offer closing and opening of lake houses on Keuka Lake.